Monday, May 18, 2009

Now, THAT'S talent!

Now, I know that I am horribly biased as a Mother, but I must say that I am so impressed by Jackson's talent. He has such a great imagination!
Just check out the tower he made! Have you ever seen anything like this? And the swirling turnpike...these are just wooden train tracks that he attached to his top drawer in his dresser. The entire thing is suspended by one simple attachment (his drawer) and somehow, the weight of itself didn't bring the whole thing crashing down! You can even see the two tiny rail cars he has positioned on the top of the track, ready to take off. Oh-ya...it worked, too!
I swear, if he doesn't grow up to be a politician or an engineer...


2 comments:

  1. WOW! A future architect or engineer, I think. And a cute one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Heather! I think so too, lol! (gush!)

    ReplyDelete