Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy St. Paddy's Day!



2010 Houston Saint Patrick's Day Parade

This past weekend, Jackson and I invited our friends, Rachel and Matt, along with their three children to ride with us on a WWII firetruck with The Bluebonnet Brigade.

A Houston tradition, the 51st annual Houston St. Patrick's Day Parade 2010 was presented by the Houston St. Patrick's Parade Commission. The two-hour event has historically been one of the largest parades of its kind in the U.S. and included 127 entries to delight the Irish and Irish-at-heart. The parade started and ended at Minute Maid Park in downtown Houston and was Free to the public.

We had a lot of fun - I am glad that Jackson and I are able to participate in events like these, but more glad to be able to share the experience with others!

The pictures I took may look a little grainy or the color may be a tad off because I took them with my cell phone.

How cute is this guy here??


This picture doesn't do these beautiful cars justice.
I can't even remember how many DeLoreans there were, here you can see clearly see 6 of them.



Yellow Antique Fire Truck


I really liked this float (it's all the sparkles, I'm sure, lol),
but the lighting of the sun made it hard to see in the picture.



Jackson and I sitting on top of the truck waiting for the parade to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment