Monday, February 16, 2009

I Jumped Out Of A Perfectly Good Airplane, And I LOVED It!

On Sunday, February 15th, Jack and I went to Skydive Spaceland to go skydiving! It was my first time to jump, and I gotta tell ya...I LOVED IT! It was so incredible, and peaceful! I highly recommend it!

We jumped from 14,000 feet, and literally flipped out of the plane! For a moment, the earth and the sky seem to topple over one another, and then once you level out (just a few seconds) you don't even feel like you are falling anymore!

My instructor let me control the toggles of the chute, and we even got to spiral for a while!

As we were approaching our landing spot, I noted to my instructor that I could see my son, and I began waving like crazy! Jackson saw me, and started yelling, "I love you, Mommy!!!!" and running through the field where we were floating. I really couldn't have asked for a better landing. It was very smooth...just like walking! We were told to lift our feet when we are about to land so the instructor can determine the type of landing to use. There is the "Walk Out" and the "Butt Slide".
Guess who didn't get a dirty butt...





For the BEST-TIME. EVER. CALL 1-800-SKYDIVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment