Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lunch-Date with the Boys!!!

Today, my boys played hooky from work and school so they could have a "Hang-Out Day". Around 11:30 am, they called me at work and asked if we all could go to lunch together.

Jack picked up some bar-b-que on the way, and met me at work. When they came into my building, I could hear Jackson calling, "Mommaaaaa!" from all the way down in the lobby. (I work on the 6th floor, and my desk is on the other side of two very heavy glass entry doors on the corporate level.) I think it is amazing how a Mother's ears are so tuned in to their children's voices. I could probably hear Jackson sneeze a mile away, lol.
I hurry past the glass doors to the balcony past the elevators, and sure enough, there they were...like tiny little ants waving and yelling up to me, "Are ya comin' down, Mommaaa?!".

So sweet!

I grab my things and I go down to meet up with them.

Before we get to the truck, I take Jackson to go meet the woman who owns the cafe downstairs. Her name is Yoon, and she is from Korea. She has been wanting to meet Jackson for nearly two years now! She really is one of the nicest women I know!
After they met, she told Jackson he could have any candy bar he wanted from the shelf. He picked the Snickers King Size bar. (Good boy!)

As we leave Yoon's, I see something in the bed of Jack's truck...It's LEO! Yea! I got to see all of my boys at lunch! What a treat, especially after the crazy morning I had!

Here are some of the pictures I took with my phone while we were there at Hershey Park. It's a really nice park that is probably two miles away from where I work. It's still in the Energy Corridor, which makes it pretty convenient for lunch dates like these!











No comments:

Post a Comment