Thursday, January 29, 2009

Out With The Old, In With The NEW!!

So I ditched my old, potentially damaging, blog site through BraveJournal. I did copy the other entries from my old blog and transferred them here. I am still trying to get the hang of Blogger. So far, I think things are going well, except that I can't seem to place pictures where I want them. When I try to upload a picture to a post, it sends it straight to the top of the post, NOT where I place my cursor. Strange.

If anyone has any advice on how post pictures on the sides of my blog, I would really appreciate it!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogger! I'm afraid I have little advice about picture placement. I slap them on and hope for the best. It's a lot like dressing my kids, come to think of it...

    The support staff is wonderful, so be sure to pick their brains about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogger. This site must be safe because I did't get any strange messages or anything!

    I always have to have my husband help me load a picture and I am still learning about this whole thing! I loved the picture of your puppy. Mine is about four pounds and I don't think she'll get much bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you BOTH for your comments...now I understand what Heather meant about the feeling she gets when other people comment on her posts, lol! It's like a HUGE pat on the back!

    I don't know that Leo ever weighed 4 pounds! That's tiny! Leo was the runt of his litter and is a bit on the small side as far as his breed goes, but none-the-less, he's still a very big puppy! Typically, mastiffs get to about 160-220lbs., and most his age have already broken 100 pounds. Leo is probably about 85-90 (at best).

    Thanks again, guys! You have made my morning! :o)
    Christie

    ReplyDelete