Saturday, January 31, 2009

I Love My Boys!!!

I love the weekends!

This was a really great morning! When I woke up, my alarm clock didn't wake me up with a "COCK-A-DOODLE-DOOOOOO!" (yes, my alarm clock crows at me to get up. It was the only one obnoxious enough to get me out of bed at the butt-crack of dawn!) over and over again at 4:30am. No, as a matter of fact, I didn't even set my alarm last night. I was able to sleep until just after 8:00am - BLISS!
My husband, Jackson, and Leo all climbed into bed with me and we had our "Good Morning, Family-Hug", and I got to snuggle with my Little-Man for a bit under the covers, smelling his hair, and cuddling with him for a few minutes.

I don't even feel bad that it is almost 9:00am and I am still in my pj's. As a matter of fact...I don't know that I will even take them off and change clothes until the afternoon.

I think I will go make some coffee, go outside in my back yard, and watch Jackson play in his play set/tree house, and laugh when Leo tries to climb up the tree house with Jackson.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day! I know I am going to - and I might try to post some pictures, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment