Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Family Photo Time!!!

This past weekend, we had our Family Portraits made by the fabulous Gabriela Ferrel. She specializes in outdoor photography.

These images are pretty grainy and off-color because they aren't the digital ones, but aren't they awesome anyway?!?! I took these with my phone, and then made a collage out of them. I should get the original disc and photo release by this weekend when I see Gaby again.
She asked if I would be her model for her new Bridal Catalogue, and it should be ready just in time for this years Bridal Extravaganza!! (It's a good thing I can fit into my wedding gown again, lol! Although, I may need to try it on again before the shoot just to make sure...)

2 comments:

  1. I think the photos look great. You have a lovely family! I also think that you would make a great model so I am excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We wound up postponing the shoot from this weekend to the end of March, and I didn't even get my photo disc in the mail over the weekend either. Bummer. It should be here within the next couple of days. I'll be sure to post how the shoot goes...I am excited, too! :o)

    ~ Christie

    ReplyDelete