Thursday, March 5, 2009

From the Mouths of Babes...

FREAKIN' ADORABLE ANSWERS!

This is a cute idea. Copy this note, ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond. Tag me back if you haven't done this, I'd love to hear your answers.

ALL ANSWERS ARE FROM JACKSON, AGE 5.


1. What is something mom always says to you? "Don't climb on the couch."

2. What makes mom happy? "When I do good things for her"

3. What makes mom sad? "When I don't listen to her."

4. How does your mom make you laugh? "When she tickles me, and when she bounces me."

5. What was your mom like as a child? "Hmm...Um...I don't know."

6. How old is your mom? "Um...umm...I forgot."

7. How tall is your mom? "Like, if I had a measuring stick I would know."

8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Play with me."

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Work on the computer."

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Because she works at an oil company. (or be a Hannah Montana look-alike.)"

11. What is your mom really good at? "Numbers, because she always helps me with my math."

12. What is your mom not very good at? "Umm...Be a cable-girl."

13. What does your mom do for her job? "Works for gas and oil."

14. What is your mom's favorite food? "Probably Cinnamon Rolls."

15. What makes you proud of your mom? "When she gives me a hug."

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Thelma from Scooby Doo."

17. What do you and your mom do together? "We play, and I help her clean up the house, and do school work."

18. How are you and your mom the same? "We both have white teeth."

19. How are you and your mom different? "We don't have the same colored robes, and she doesn't like to eat candy all the time."

20. How do you know your mom loves you? "Because she gives me hugs and kisses all the time, and because she has a heart."

2 comments:

  1. So, so CUTE! "we both have white teeth." Ha ha ha ha!

    I'm so sorry I haven't gotten your interview questions out yet. I'm way, way behind on EVERYTHING. I will catch up, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's okay, Heather. I know that you have had a bunch on your plate lately. No hurry! :o) I am glad you are feeling better.

    I liked the "She doesn't like to eat candy all the time" answer. (We very seldom keep candy at our house, so when candy shows up (holidays, birthdays, or we are all just dying for something sweet), he's a Candy-Monster! lol!

    ReplyDelete